Naomi G. Freeman
Assistant Dean, Internal Operations
- M.B.A., Millsaps College
- B.S., B.A., University of Southern Mississippi
- Principally, assists in the administration of the MBA/MAcc programs. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Serves as the academic advisor for all full-time and part-time graduate students.
- Coordinates MBA/MAcc directed studies and internships with faculty and students, ensuring compliance with appropriate guidelines.
- Serves as liaison between graduate business students, faculty, other students and other campus offices.
- Manages internal processes associated with the graduate business program, i.e., registration, orientation, records maintenance, academic probation monitoring, degree audits, etc.
Address: Murrah Hall, Room 100
Phone: (601) 974-1254